SharePoint 2010 Exam Simulations
I currently have created one exam of 43 questions that are SharePoint 2010 developer specific in C#, in the style of the Microsoft 70-573 exam – “TS: Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Application Development”.
I developed these questions from first principles myself. These are not questions from Microsoft, MeasureUp, Self-Test or any other vendor. These are not braindumps. These are not stolen questions. They are original and ethical. Dreamt up by me.
Free Practice Test 70-573 (C#)
To sit the *free* 70-573 practice test simulation, you need to sign up for my newsletter. After logging in, the Practice Exam 70-573 menu option will be available under “Practice Exams”.
See here for more information about the newsletter.
There is no charge to access my questions online. The questions are hosted on this site and presented in as realistic a way as I could afford. Specifically:
- You get to see the answers at the end along with your score and an indication of “pass” or “fail”.
- There are no explanations to the answers at time of writing.
- You get one question per screen.
- These are multi-choice and can be either single-selection or multiple-selection.
- The content is representative of areas of the syllabus for exam 70-573.
- The questions are not exhaustive.
- As with everything on this site, all information and questions are provided “as-is,” without any express or implied warranty.
- This practice test should not be your only way of preparing for the real exams.
- Source material and inspiration: MSDN, Microsoft Exam 70-573 Syllabus, teaching Courses 10175 and 10232 and bespoke SharePoint training.
These questions are Copyright Joel Jeffery 2010. They took a lot of time to create! Please do not duplicate the questions or post them elsewhere.
[contact-form 3 “Ask Me About My Practice Exams”]