Just a quick announcement.
I’m delivering 3 week-long SharePoint 2010 Developer courses based on Microsoft Official Course 10175. It’s all on-line, so delivery is over the web and live!
To attend, you’ll need:
- a web cam and a headset
- a Windows PC
- an Internet connection
- the free Microsoft Lync Attendee client – or the full Lync client if you have it
There are three dates available:
The courses run from 9:30 to 5:30 UK time, 5 days (Mon-Fri). Attendance is via web cam, over Microsoft Lync/LiveMeeting.
Over the five days, we cover:
- SharePoint Object Hierarchy
- Application Pages
- Development with SharePoint Designer and Visual Studio
- Declaring List Definitions, List Instances and Fields
- Packaging SharePoint Solutions
- Web Parts (Server, Visual and Connected)
- Server Object Model
- Creating and Securing Lists and Sites Programmatically
- Event Receivers – List, Site and Feature Receivers
- Application Configuration (Editing Web.Config Programmatically)
- Business Connectivity Service for SharePoint Designer and Visual Studio
- Declarative SharePoint Workflows
- Workflow Foundation SharePoint Workflows
- Custom Actions and Ribbon Bar Customisations
- Sandbox Solutions and the User Code Service
- User Profiles and Taxonomy
- Pages, Master Pages and Themes
Places are limited, so book while there’s space!
Prices include digital Official Curriculum (as PDF files), and access to our online lab environments.
Please feel free to call us on +44 1273 358282 or email us at [email protected]for more information.